Infants aged 0 to 2 and children 3 to 12Children
- 20 kms to the nearest airport (schiphol airport)
- 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station (waterlooplein)
- 2 km to the nearest station (central station)
- 2 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 4 km to the nearest fair site (rai)
This hotel has a perfect location and is a brilliant hotel for individuals wishing to experience a little Dutch history and for smaller groups.
This property is not only one of Amsterdam's oldest hotels, but is also situated in the same building where Rembrandt produced his famous painting "The Nightwatch". The hotel overlooks one of the city's most charming canals and even has its own docking point for tour boats. It was originally built in 1530 as a soldiers lookout post, hence the famous Rembrandt painting.
Deposit Types Accepted by this hotel and details of deposit
We accept Visa, AMEX, Mastercard, and Diners.