Conveniently located in Melbourne’s fashionable inner north just 20 minutes from the CBD and Melbourne’s International Airport.
Away from the congestion of the city and yet within easy reach of all major attractions & activities.
• Airport – 15 minutes by car to the Melbourne International Airport (Tullamarine)
• City – 20 minutes by car to the CBD
• Tram – CBD access via route 86 is located a 2 minute walk from the hotel
• Train – regular CBD services from Bell Station located an easy 10 minute walk from the hotel
Exit onto the Tullamarine Freeway from the airport heading towards the city. Take the Bell Street exit on the Tullamarine Freeway and drive approximately 10 minutes along Bell Street. Rydges Bell City is located on the corner of Hotham Street and Bell Street on the right hand side of the Road. If you’re coming via public transport, the nearest stops are Bell Station (on the Epping train line) and Bell Street / Plenty Road (on the 86 tram).
Infants aged 0 to 2 and children 3 to 12Children
14:00 - 11:00Check-in / check-out
Open 24 hoursReception hours
Parking is $7 flat rate per 24 hours.Car parking
Bell City is a hotel complex like no other.
Our accommodation options range from the luxurious and sleek open-plan studios to extremely affordable and comfortable budget rooms with access to extensive resort-style facilities. No matter what your budget, Bell City has you covered.
With multiple bars and restaurants on site, Bell City has dining and entertainment options for every occasion.
Rydges Hotel Bell City offers luxurious 4.5 star stylish and spacious Manhattan-style open plan 1 & 2 bed studios. All Rydges Hotel rooms feature the Rydges 'Dream Bed', self-contained kitchenettes, lounge and dining area, LCD TV, Foxtel, high speed internet, and floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of Melbourne and surrounds.
Bell City is perfectly located for any traveller wanting to explore Melbourne’s fashionable inner north just 20 minutes from the CBD and 15 minutes from Tullamarine airport.
Access to the city, major hospitals, universities, and inner suburbs is simple, with tram, train and bus stops all within minutes of the hotel. Jump on the 86 tram for quick access to the fantastic eateries and chic stores of the Smith Street, Gertrude Street and Brunswick Street precincts in Fitzroy, head another couple of stops to the Carlton Gardens and Melbourne Museum, or stay on for the full trip to Etihad Stadium and Docklands. Take the train through the scenic Merri Creek reserve straight to the MCG, or continue on to the city for great shopping and even better coffee in its myriad hidden laneways.
High Street’s bars, cafés and boutique stores are within easy reach. Local icons include the hip Northcote Social club and the beautiful art deco Westgarth Cinema. Dine in nearby Lygon Street, boasting the finest coffee and Italian restaurants.
• fully equipped gymnasium
• outdoor swimming pool
• CHILL Restaurant & Bar
• JD’s Diner & Bar
• Pantry Café & Convenience Store
• 24 hour room service
• fully equipped business centre
• courtesy weekday CBD shuttle
• 24 hour reception
• barbeque facilities
• Australia Post, beauty salon & hairdresser
• lounge & recreational room
• undercover & off-street parking
• guest laundry facilities and dry cleaning services on site
Bell City’s other restaurant, JD’s Bar & Diner will operate as normal throughout this period, and will feature an extended lunch menu including some of the favourites from CHILL. **
• Northland and Epping Shopping Centres
• Discount shopping outlets
• Preston Markets
• University Hill Business Park
• Bundoora Park
• RMIT University
• La Trobe University
• Kangan Batman Tafe
• Austin Hospital
• Mercy Hospital
• Darebin International Sports Centre
• Darebin Arts & Entertainment Centre
• Bundoora Golf Course
• Northern Bullants Football Club
• Northcote and Thornbury’s fashionable High Street bars and cafés
• Westgarth Cinema
• Northcote Social Club
• Fitzroy’s Brunswick Street, Gertrude Street and Smith Street shopping precincts
• Carlton’s iconic Lygon Street – Melbourne’s Italian precinct
• Brunswick’s multicultural Sydney Road
Bell City Event Centre offers a total of 14 indoor conference rooms and 4 outdoor event spaces designed with the practical needs of modern business in mind. From audio/visual equipment and internet access to catering and accommodation options, we’ve got you covered. With over 2300 square metres of flexible indoor and outdoor space, we can accommodate up to 500 guests in a variety of configurations. Call us to discuss your needs.
Deposit Types Accepted by this hotel and details of deposit
We accept Visa, AMEX, Mastercard, Diners, and Cash.