We are just 4 minutes from Melbourne Airport. Located in Tullamarine on the corner of Melrose and Trade Park Drive. Easy access to CBD, public transport and Flemington Race Course.
* An airport shuttle bus service is available during flight times - fees apply
* Driving Directions from the Airport - Head North-East on Departure Drive and turn right at Centre Road. Continue along centre road and turn left at the roundabout onto Melrose drive. Continue along Melrose drive and turn right at Trade park drive.
* Driving Directions from the North (Hume Highway) - From the Hume Highway turn right at Western Ring Road and continue along Western Ring road. Turn left at the Melrose Drive exit, then left at Trade Park Drive.
* Driving Directions from the South (CBD) - From Elizabeth Street take the second exit onto Flemington Road. Continue along Mt Alexander Road. Take the exit onto Citylink. Continue along Tullamarine Freeway. Take the Melrose Drive exit. Continue along Melrose Drive and turn right at Trade Park Place.
* Driving Directions from the East (Frankston / Ringwood via Eastlink) - From Eastlink Ringwood, continue along the Eastern Freeway. Continue along Alexandra Parade. Continue along Princes Street onto Cemetery Road and Macarthur Road. Continue along Princes Highway. Turn right at Flemington Road. Continue along Mt Alexander Road. Take the exit onto Citylink. Continue along Tullamarine Freeway. Take the Melrose Drive exit. Continue along Melrose Drive. Turn right at Trade Park Place.
* Driving Directions from the West (from Geelong / Western District) - From the Princes Highway, turn left onto the Western Ring Road. Continue along the Western Ring Road, then turn left at the Tullamarine Freeway exit. Continue along Tullamarine Freeway and turn left at the Mickleham Road exit. Turn right at Melrose Drive. Turn right at Trade Park Drive.
Infants aged 0 to 2 and children 3 to 12Children
14:00 - 10:00Check-in / check-out
Open 24 hours
Please contact Mantra Tullamarine directly on (03) 9093 6500 to book your transfer from the airport to the Hotel.Reception hours
Car parking is onsite with direct access to the hotel. Both short term and long term parking available - additional fee payable direct to hotel.
***Please see Reception prior to parking at United Airport Parking***
Mantra Tullamarine Hotel is the perfect property from which to do business and relax in style. Located a convenient 4 minute drive from Melbourne International Airport, the hotel is ideal for transient leisure guests and corporate delegates.
The hotel features spacious, contemporary accommodation options including executive studios, deluxe spa studios, four Melrose suites and a Presidential suite, all with impressive floor to ceiling granite bathrooms. Many rooms interconnect, providing an ideal base for large or extended family groups and travellers. The hotel also offers 19 fully-equipped rooms designed to meet the needs of hearing, sight or physically impaired guests. Modern lines, sleek presentation and a contemporary interior create a crisp ambience throughout the venue.
Guests can dine in the onsite Woodland's Restaurant Bar and Lounge, which has set the benchmark for the local dining scene, serving modern styled cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 nights per week. With a seating capacity of 140 guests Woodlands Restaurant Bar and Lounge provides patrons with a myriad of delectable menu options.
The property is perfect venue for corporate conference and events - featuring state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. The events facility comprises of six spacious meeting rooms, two large inter-joining event rooms and pre function lounge areas along with an impressive array of audio visual equipment.
The property offers all you would expect from a leading hotel- with 24 hour reception and room service, concierge, professional business centre, same day laundry and dry cleaning service, lap-pool, sauna and gym and an airport shuttle bus service during flight times.
For the comfort of all guests Mantra Tullamarine Hotel is a complete non-smoking property.
As well as elegant accommodation - Mantra Tullamarine Hotel offers a range of long and short term parking options for guests. So if you're heading off on a flight why not Park, Stay and Fly!
Located 17km northwest of Melbourne, Tullamarine and the surrounding area offers a variety of dining, beautiful parklands, exceptional wine and popular attractions.
Picnic at Gellibrand Hill and explore the historic Woodlands Homestead which has been beautifully restored and offers a picture of how the original inhabitants lived. A scenic 30 minute drive sees visitors arrive at the Sunbury wine route then a further 20 minutes on the Macedon Ranges wine route. Here you can sample some of the best wines and local produce.
Flemington and Moonee Valley race courses are both 15km from Tullamarine with Flemington being home of the Melbourne Cup and the Spring Racing Carnival while Moonee Valley Race Course holds the Cox Plate.
International Airport - 4km
Flemington Race Course - 15km (15 minutess by car)
Public Transport - Bus and Taxi Services
CBD - 18km
Mantra Tullamarine Hotel offers six versatile meeting rooms, two interconnecting event rooms and a pre-function area catering to as many as 350 people. Mantra Tullamarine Hotel is a premium Melbourne conferencing and events centre with state-of-the-art audio visual equipment and flexible conference and wedding packages available.
Guest services include 24 hour reception, secure parking, in-room Broadband internet access, tour desk, room service, concierge, same day laundry and dry cleaning.
Deposit Types Accepted by this hotel and details of deposit
We accept Visa, AMEX, Mastercard, Diners, and Cash.