Portside Motel is located on the Great Ocean Road (Lord St) 250m from the heart of Port Campbell. Located on the corner of Lord St and McCue St opposite the Police Station.
Port Campbell is a three hour drive along the inland route via the Princes Hwy from Melbourne. The Great Ocean Rd route to Port Campbell is minimum five hour drive if including sight seeing and additional stops
Infants aged 0 to 2 and children 3 to 15Children
14:00 - 10:30Check-in / check-out
08:00 till 20:00 Mon to SunReception hours
Off-street parking to all motel units. Park directly in front of your room.Car parking
Portside Motel is a uniquely designed property that offers 10 modern style units and 1 two bedroom family apartment. Conveniently located only 250m from the centre of the Port Campbell township and only a short eight minute drive to the famous 12 Apostles in the Port Campbell National Park. The well appointed, air conditioned units are all equipped with kitchenette facilities (microwave) and private verandahs overlooking tranquil gardens. All units are ground floor with parking at the door. Laundry and wireless broadband internet are available. Your hosts provide genuine hospitality and local knowledge.
Why not make Portside Motel your base for a few days to explore the many features and attractions of this magnificent Shipwreck Coast.
• Port Campbell is a popular tourist destination based around the tree-lined strip of Lord Street and features cafes, restaurants and specialty shops.
• Port Campbell National Park surrounds this seaside village and a few minutes drive brings you the world famous 12 Apostles and to the rocky platform of London Bridge, the Loch Ard Gorge, and Gibsons Steps.
• For the more adventurous explore sections of the Great Ocean Walk, which extends 100 kms along the coast between Apollo Bay and the 12 Apostles.
• Guided bus tours are available to explore and learn more about this amazing section of the Apostels Coast.
• Other activities include: National Park Walks, Bay of Islands Coastal Park, Penguin Viewing, Shipwrecks, Scenic flights either, in a plane or a helicopter, Fishing Charters, Apostle Whey Cheese, G.O.R.G.E Chocolates, L'Artisan Cheese, Timboon Rail Trail, Timboon Railway Shed Distillery, Heytsbury Ridge Winery, Golf, Otway Fly Treetop Walk. Glow Worms, swimming, surfing.
Wireless broadband internet and fax facilities are available.
Deposit Types Accepted by this hotel and details of deposit
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Cash.