- Entering Geelong from the Princes HWY, take a left hand turn into Myers Street.
- Just past the St John of God hospital, turn right into Moorabool Street.
- The Haymarket is located at the crest of Moorabool Street on the corner of Little Myers Street.
- The Haymarket is a 2 story, 1855 building with green shutters on the windows.
Reception closes at 9:00pm
After hours check-in MUST be pre-arranged with Reception. Where this has not been pre-organised, your reservation will be cancelled.
Children are not allowed at this propertyChildren
03:00 - 10:00Check-in / check-out
08:00 to 21:00Reception hours
Limited parking may be available (depending on availability) at $15.00 per car per night - please request this service at time of booking.Car parking
GEELONG'S ONLY BOUTIQUE HOTEL!
The Haymarket offers a private and unique environment perfect for corporate and discerning leisure travellers.
***The Haymarket does not accommodate children under the age of 16yrs.***
- 6 individually designed Suites
- Located in Geelong CBD
- Delightful private courtyard
- Exclusive Guest Honesty Bar
- CCTV and Swipe Card Security Access
- Secure off-street car parking available
Built in 1855 as The Haymarket Hotel, the historically significant building was extensively renovated in early 2001 re-opening as The Haymarket, Geelong's first Boutique Hotel, in September 2003.
2004 - The restoration of the property was awarded a Heritage Award by the Victorian National Trust.
2005 * WINNER * Best Tourism Accommodation - Geelong Business Excellence Awards
2005 * WINNER * Best Micro Business - Geelong Business Excellence Awards
2005 * FINALIST * Overall Business of the Year - Geelong Business Excellence Awards
2006 * FINALIST * Telstra Young Business Woman Amelia Wilson - General Manager
2007 *TV FEATURE* Coxy's Big Break - "The most comfortable beds in Geelong"
2008 *TV FEATURE* Getaway - "Geelong's newest Boutique Hotel"
Charge back is available with local restaurants.
Guests with accessibility requirements are reminded that five of the suites are located on the first floor which is only accessible by staircase.
Smoking rooms are NOT available as both indoor and outdoor areas are entirely SMOKE FREE.
- SJOG (right next door!)
- Barwon Health / Geelong Private Hospital
- Gull Airport Bus (adjacent to)
- Deakin University
- Geelong County Court
- Skilled Stadium
- Waterfront Attractions
- Major Shopping Precinct (Myer/Target)
- Short drive to Geelong Conference Center
- Short drive to Pakington Street
LCD TV's in all rooms
Wi-Fi broadband internet in all rooms
Modem point in all rooms
Cable TV in all rooms
Direct dial telephones in all rooms
Fax service available
Photocopying service available
Deposit Types Accepted by this hotel and details of deposit
We accept Visa, AMEX, Mastercard, Diners, and Cash.