Taxi fare from the airport is about $20 and takes 10 minutes. There are usually plenty of cabs available in front of both the domestic and international terminals. If there is no cab in the rank there is a direct line phone to the cab company.
The train and bus terminals are both in the CBD. Get a cab for about $10 or take the bus either from Cairns Central (train station and shopping centre) or from the Lake Street terminal. Get bus 110, 111, 113, 120, or 121. Driver can make change. It costs $2.40.
Infants aged 0 to 2 and children 3 to 17Children
14:00 - 10:00Check-in / check-out
Reception Hours: 7.30am till 7.00pm. Please note that if you are arriving outside of these hours, you will need to contact the property prior to your arrival to arrange for an after hours check in. Reception hours
Undercover, secure parking provided free of charge.Car parking
Family friendly holiday apartments; fully equipped kitchen, super-size swimming pool, guest laundry, and secure undercover parking. Conveniently located just outside the CBD and central to all FNQ attractions.
Oasis Inn offers a convenient location for a quick trip or an extended visit to Tropical Far North Queensland. •
Just ten minutes' drive from Cairns International Airport and 2km from Cairns city centre • Within 10 minutes walking distance you will find the Cairns waterfront esplanade, numerous restaurants and bars, a 24 hour supermarket, bakery, car rentals, shops and takeaways. A pleasant thirty minute walk down the Esplanade will get you to the Lagoon swimming area, night markets, and the heart of the Cairns entertainment zone.
Features • Super-size swimming pool set in a tropical garden courtyard • Free Digital and Foxtel TV in every room • Air-con and fans in every room • Free Wi-fi • Tour Desk • Guest Laundry
Personalized attention from your on-site manager, Mike
The Oasis Inn is centrally located for your exploration of Tropical North Queensland.
Major attractions include:
• World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef – snorkelling, scuba diving, boom netting, kayaking, helicopter over-flights, or just a quiet white sand beach
• Kuranda Village – take the train through the Barron Gorge and see the waterfall and/or see the rainforest from the Skyrail
• World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation – self-drive, bus, or take a 4WD adventure
• Palm Cove and Port Douglas – these are just two of the many Northern Beaches but the most developed ones with numerous tourist attractions; restaurants, golf, wildlife parks, and others
• Atherton Tablelands – take a tour or drive yourself. Visit a coffee plantation, a winery, go ballooning, go golfing, or enjoy a walk, a swim, or a picnic at one of the many lakes and waterfalls in this scenic part of Queensland.
• Deep sea or fresh water fishing, river rafting, horse riding and go-karting are just some of the many other activities in the Cairns area.
Oasis Inn can discount most tour packages by 10% but this varies by operator.
All rooms have access to free wi fi.
Deposit Types Accepted by this hotel and details of deposit
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Cash. 20% booking confirmation deposit, fully refundable.