By car: From City centre/CBD, via Story Bridge, continue straight ahead along Ipswich Road. Turn right into Cornwall St, just after PA Hospital, the take the next left into Ayr St. At the end of Ayr St. turn left into Brisbane St. We are at number 70, at the end.
From South: Turn left off Ipswich Road into Brisbane Street, we are opposite "WOW Sight and Sound" on the corner of Ipswich Road and Brisbane Street.
By Train: Getting off at "Dutton Park" Railway Station, walk down Cornwall St until Ayr St, where you turn right, then left into Brisbane St. We are at the end on the left.
By Bus: There is a bus stop in front of Brisbane Street Studios on Ipswich Road.
Infants aged 0 to 1 and children 2 to 12Children
13:00 - 10:00Check-in / check-out
9am - 5pm weekdays
10am - 2pm weekendsReception hours
We supply parking permits for on-street parking. Please contact reception prior to date of arrival if permit required.Car parking
These refurbished studio apartments offer excellent value and comfort for visitors to Brisbane.
- Easy Access to Brisbane City (Bus stops out front; train station a short walk)
- 2 minute walk to the Princess Alexandra Hospital, and close to the Mater and Greenslopes Hospitals.
- Buranda shopping Plaza (including Woolworths) is across the road
Each Studio Apartment offers:
- Kitchenette with microwave
- Private bathroom
- combined Washer/Dryer
- Free Internet access in each room
- Direct dial phones
- Free weekly room servicing for guests staying one week or more
- Quality Hotel linen used
- Parking permits available for parking on-street parking.
- City Buses stop at the front door
- South Bank is only two train stops from us and here you can find plenty of areas of interests, such as: shops, cafes, weekend markets, visit the South Bank Park Lands beach, the Queensland Museum and new Queensland Art Gallery and Library.
- Walk from South Bank right into the City, Fortitude Valley is a bus/train ride away and offers a wide range of night life.
- GABBA Cricket Ground is nearby and accessable by bus
- The Norman Hotel is down the road and offers the best steak in the City!
- We are a short walk to Dutton Park and you can walk over the bridge or catch the bus to the University of Queensland
All rooms have Free Internet connection. Direct Dial Phones. Fax use is available to guests upon request.
Deposit Types Accepted by this hotel and details of deposit
We accept Visa, AMEX, Cash, and Cheque.