- Central Railway Station: Exit the station via the Wickham Terrace exit. Upon reaching the street level, turn left onto Wickham Terrace. The hotel is approximately five minutes walk from the station exit.
From Brisbane Airport:
- By Shuttle: Coachtrans meets all flights.
- By Train: Regular services from Brisbane airport to Central Station.
- By Car: Head south on the Gateway Motorway and head to the city via Kingsford Smith drive and follow the signs to the city centre via Hamilton, Newstead and Fortitude Valley. Stay on Ann Street and upon entering the city, turn right onto Creek St, take the first left onto Wickham Terrace, pass through the traffic lights at the Upper Edward Street intersection, approximately 200 metres along on the right hand side is the hotel. - Metered on street parking is available, no parking onsite
From the South East Freeway:
- Exit at Turbot Street, stay in your left-hand lane, travel through the George St and Albert St intersections, the next left (which is the third set of traffic lights) is Upper Edward St, turn left onto Upper Edward street, then at the next traffic lights a sharp left turn onto Wickham Terrace, approximately 200 metres along on the right hand side is the hotel. - Metered on street parking is available, no parking onsite
Infants aged 0 to 2 and children 3 to 12Children
14:00 - 10:00Check-in / check-out
Open 24 hoursReception hours
No Parking available onsiteCar parking
Metro Hotel Towel Mill boasts well-appointed guest rooms across 8 floors including standard and family studio rooms. The majority of our rooms have balconies and most of them offer city views. Security is our priority and Metro Hotel Tower Mill provides a manned 24-hour reception desk for your convenience along with security key card access to all guest rooms
Metro Hotel Tower Mill is located in Brisbane’s CBD, overlooking Wickham Park and its heritage-listed “Old Windmill”. The hotel is within walking distance to South Bank, a lifestyle and cultural destination teeming with a myriad of excellent restaurants and cafes, spectacular views of the Brisbane River plus hectares of lush parkland and gardens. South Bank offers a variety of entertainment and cultural events year round which make it the place to be if you’re in the mood for something exciting and new. Those with a taste for retail therapy will find the nearby Queen Street Mall full of shops, boutiques and department stores catering to all palates. Metro Hotel Tower Mill is also a favourite with guests with medical appointments at the nearby private hospital and specialist medical centres. Brisbane Central Station is approximately a 700m walk and for your convenience, the Spring Field loop bus is a free service you can catch at your doorstep, which takes you to the heart of the CBD and surrounds, including Central Station.
WiFi available in all rooms, and the restaurant on the ground floor.
Deposit Types Accepted by this hotel and details of deposit
We accept Visa, AMEX, Mastercard, Diners, and Cash. $100 Security deposit and a photocopy of your current photo I.D. will be required.