We're Penrith's 'best kept secret'! You will find Nepean Shores nestled near the banks of the Nepean River, at the foothills of the majestic Blue Mountains, close to Penrith’s CBD, the M4 Motorway and Panthers World of Entertainment.
Infants aged 0 to 2 and children 3 to 15Children
14:00 - 10:00Check-in / check-out
Nepean Shores reception is open until 6pm daily. We can organise a later check-in however we need to know in advance, please contact us prior to your check-in date.Reception hours
There is a single car parking space outside each cottage and we have other car parking areas available within our complex should you require parking for more than one vehicle.Car parking
Nepean Shores is a 3 1/2 star rated resort, situated at the foothills of the beautiful Blue Mountains and is nestled on the banks of the Nepean River. Panthers World of Entertainment and Penrith's CBD are only 2km away.
Our resort is spaciously laid out, secluded well away from main roads, and surrounded by well-maintained native gardens.
We have one and two bedroom cottages, Each cottage has a fully equipped kitchen, lounge/dining area, master bedroom, second bedroom (where applicable), and separate bathroom. They all have reverse-cycle air-conditioning, television, telephone. All linen is supplied.
One bedroom cottages have either a queen size bed or two single beds in the bedroom. Two bedroom cottages have a queen size bed in the master bedroom and two single beds in the second bedroom (Some have a single rollaway bed in the lounge room).
Complementary outdoor activities include - tennis court, BBQ facilities and swimming pool. If you are in search of the bright lights Panthers World of Entertainment offers a variety of restaurants, bars and live entertainment.
Things to see and do in the Penrith Valley:
On the Nepean River...
- Cruise on the Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler.
- Launch your boat or canoe at Tench Park Reserve for cruising, water skiing, sailing, paddling and rowing on the Nepean River.
- Take a guided river tour with Riverview Canoes or fish for bass with Bass Bait Fishing Adventures.
- Walk, cycle, play or picnic on the banks of the Nepean River.
At Penrith Lakes...
- Visit the Sydney International Regatta Centre where 2000 Olympic events were held.
- Whitewater rafting at the Penrith Whitewater Stadium (Olympic standard)
- Tandem Skydiving
- Get a taste of Aboriginal culture at Muru Mittigar.
For kids & families...
- Adventure Golf, Aquagolf and KAOS interactive games at Panthers World of Entertainment.
- Indoor rock climbing at The Climbing Centre
- Indoor ice skating at Penrith Ice Palace Skating Centre
- The Museum of Fire
- Horseriding at Valley View Park (North Richmond)
Perfect for your next Conference
If you simply need your team to take a break from the hustle and bustle, or you need to focus on strategies and planning for your business, there is nothing better than a tranquil atmosphere.
Nepean Shores Riverside Resort and Conference Centre provides you with the chance to capture that environment. We can provide a range of all inclusive conference packages or for a more personal touch, we can tailor a package that is perfect for you.
Deposit Types Accepted by this hotel and details of deposit
We accept Visa, AMEX, Diners, and Cash.